I love to travel, but I appreciate the different kinds of travel. Sometimes you want to sit back and have your every need anticipated and taken care of. Sometimes you want to be on your own and explore with no plans. And sometimes you want a mixture of both. I also appreciate the differences in Millennial travel vs. Baby Boomer travel and disability travel vs. active travel.
In my job as a travel advisor, one of my favorite things is helping clients figure out what kind of vacation they really want. Not what their neighbor or co-worker recommended, but what their soul needs and what they want to explore. I love when our conversations help discover what kind of vacation experience they're looking for.
I specialize in all-inclusive resorts, romance travel (destination weddings and honeymoons), and river cruising.
* Member, CLIA (Cruise Lines International Association)
* AMResorts Master Agent
* Certified Sandals Specialist
* Affiliated with KHM Travel Group
* Affiliated with Travel Leaders Network
* College of Disney Knowledge Graduate
* Member, Fern Creek Chamber of Commerce and Community Association
British Virgin Islands